Thursday, October 18, 2007

rite?

Trust me when I say that the word ‘normal’ does relates to racist.

What is normal?

I stunned onto this dilemma after watching Chris Croker’s videoblog.

Click here.

“Ko rase ko racist ak weh?” *do you think that you’re a racist?*

My friend in YM bombarded me with this very amusing question.

What a 'great' question to start a conversation.

Another question he asked; "Do you judge people by the colour of their skin? Because if you do, I think its normal to do so.”

Honestly, I don’t know whether I am a racist or not. I can’t even decide on to eat a green apple or the red because they say that green is bad and very acidic, and red’s the better, but due to conflict of interest, I prefer green…thus lead to confusion.

Sometimes, I do think I am a racist. Especially while queuing in line (especially, while waiting for the Bus, early in the morning in Kachi) and while breaking the fast in Kachi Mall. I grumbled and wondered why majority of that particular race love to cut the line without feeling soooory and ashamed of themselves and why oh why they love to leave their paper plates on the table, without throwing them into the freaking absolutely infront of their eyes dustbin.(Its PAPER plate, NOT 5kgs of bricks!)

I bet you people do have your own moment of racist ness, rite. Please, don’t bluff la. I think it’s normal… especially when you keep on mingle around with the same race every moment that you have.

To add salt to the wounds, racism is freely seen in everywhere. I feel it in my bones.

Weird to say, Ive never felt it in my Primary and Secondary School.

Racist, in my own definition says that bias toward another race thus lead to discrimination.

Why racist happened? I guess it’s because of protective… the shield, and the bubble or even a transparent wall you have in your race. You are too afraid that any other race may intervene your race and may make your race look so low, thus make a useless dysfunctional shield of wall to prevent people to see your mistake.

But sometimes I do believe that it’s OK to admit our mistakes once in a while.

*Bang-bang people. *Shoot those irrelevant egos away…make those as the nasi lemak’s wrapper.

Yup, its normal to judge a person with a different skin colour.

But then again, do remember that normal doesn’t equal to right..rite???

p/s, why wud u hurt the most someone u love the most?

No comments: