Monday, January 14, 2008

kuching

Tabik Spring, I tell you.

I am happy, which is weird, because usually at this time of the month, I am not supposed to be happy… I am supposed to be annoyed with everything in my life.

Have I ever mentioned that “A Certain Romance” is the first song for any Arctic Monkeys wannabe fans? *Idy agreed without a doubt*

Music really understands me. And I know it sounds verruckt , which means crazy in Deutsche. I am a music addict. I download and I hear new songs every single day.

Back in Shah Alam, Anjimin texted me, telling me that he and Babah decided to adopt a cat. Welcome to our beautiful home, Che’ Kachi (Yup, Mak had the veto power to choose the name). Proves and evidence and alibis???

The Registered Name for Our Previous Cats

  1. Che’ Chot.
  2. Che’ Chik
  3. Cut Keke (Named after an Acehnese acteress Mak had watched)

The other two were named by Anjimin and I. We combined our ideas n these were the results.

  1. Gumuk Panda Malas
  2. Kudut Oren Garang

Mak called right after that, telling me everything about Che Kachi. She complained that Babah insisted to put the cat’s litter basket in the guest room’s toilet.

Later today,before 11pm, Babah texted me, asking me whether I have activated my MMS or I haven’t. He was eager to send pictures of Che Kachi. Babah said she (yes, a she) doesn’t meow that much, but is very the manja.

I CANT WAIT TO MEET OUR NEW FOUND FAMILY.

Mak now has new assistant in the house…but a dysfunctional one lah. :P

Current need:- Save money

Current desire:- To buy a web-cam… so that I can Y-M with my Mak, Babah and Anjimin and laugh by looking at them laughing too.

Current urge:- to go shopping for Hujan.

Latest confession:- sometimes i hate the fact that Hujan sounds soo much like The Strokes.

p/s; im raihan. i am currently in love. Weee..its good to be in love.

4 comments:

Fara Aqilah said...

omgomgomg

cute gile name ur cats.

if i have a cat, id name it banana pancakes.

or just pancakes(note:summer's rabbit in the oc:pancakes, remember? im such a rip off kan? mwahaha)

the raihan said...

ah.pancakes yg tembam!
eh, u tgk gossip girls tak?

Fara Aqilah said...

iv jst started watching gossip girls!
kt youtube.
dlm kesengalan dan kebosanan n stress blaja.
its addictive plak too.
daymn. wrong tyming to get addicted to any shows rite now.haha

the raihan said...

gossip girls da kuar kt 8TV!!!!!
i tak sabar mau pulang tgk.
u try listen to the songs kt gossip girls.. best!