Sunday, August 31, 2008

yell-oooh

Do you realize how beautiful ‘Yellow’ actually is?? Chris Martin has this super-duper ability to write lyrics and songs. His magical touch, transcends every over-sentimental (that’s what Anjimin said about me) human being and each and every person with a hole in a heart in this over polluted world.

*Ah, dramatic..*


Kin and Adam, you both should know how beautiful Coldplay, is, rite?

OK.


This week is zero hiatus. Another fun rollercoaster ride. 3 mid-semester tests, but Legal Ethics was cancelled at the very last minute. Public Speaking was ok, apart from Section 3. Haish. Past is past.


I missed debate discussion and practice due to tests. Luqman was searching for Danie and I pulak tuh…haha.(Imagine muka Luqman kerut-kerut dahi) And now Luqman wants Danie, Lan and I to debate for COLGIS Political Debate. Haiyo, for real ke, Luqman? Its Ramadhan, you know. *Whats wrong with Ramadhan anyway..as if you cant talk eh, Raihan??*


TID-o was OK. Most people went out of Dewan MAS early. When I asked why, typical answer would be this ‘Ah, stay lama-lama pun, bukan dapat jawab’.*Raihan nodds, agreeing to the statement*


Pity to Fitri. He thought that Public Speaking paper should be today. So, he missed the paper. Danie and I felt guilty. Sorry, Fitri. I should have reminded you earlier.


Tomorrow would be going to Changlun, later 11am Criminal Law Group discussion, 3 pm meeting for theatre, 9pm, Bittersweet in Sime Darby!!!!! I take that as a huge break, ok. Live band in Sintok. Who would say No to??

Saturday morning would be busy doing assignments and case review and Public Speaking Persuasive Speech Outline. At night, Merdeka Celebration in Campus. *Ada, ke eh??*

Called Mak. Ezora session as usual. Called at the very wrong-wrong time lah. 6.30PM till 7.30PM .Its the time where housewives are naturally glued themselves (with unwritten rules,mind you) to watch TV3 though the drama-ramas are all similar from one another.

This weekend would be dull. The girls will be going back since Monday is a holiday, so they want to break the fast (1st Ramadan) with family. Danie and I stayed. Had the thought of going back, but later cancelled with Mak. Traveling by bus is my ‘very-very last resort’.

Ijai and the rest planned to break the fast together. Danie agreed to join, but we never know where, but please, not Anjung Café, please… (Raihan geleng-geleng kepala). Why don’t we just buy loads of food, and later potluck in Kachi.


I remembered I had this conversation with Fairuz , while searching for Shoppaholics. I said something to her about one person.


She said, ‘Well at least he’s not a bunch of idiots, who just jump on to the bandwagon. Or just plain clueless when talking about issues involving the society at large…at least he has the brain to have that kind of opinion’.

It was a big wake up call for me.


One question.. Should I buy White Shoes and The Couple Company CD online, or I should just ask Adam/Sasya/ Indonesian friends buy it for me?

P/s; i am raihan.i dont like yellow but i love mustard.

No comments: