Na has delivered a healthy baby girl around 12pm, 10th October.
Alhamdulillah.
I imagined Kin, Fyruz and Isya would be shouting and saying 'OMG, OMG OMG ! 'happily while reading the SMS sent by Na. I know they would. Because I do, too.
Over react, like what Anjimin keeps on saying to me and my friends. Hahaha.
Like Faridza said 'Macam kau je husband die'.
Haha. But then again, its Nana. My first best friend and still, my best friend after 20 years. We both grew up up together and we both shares laughs and tears, sengal-est moments, too. We both know our weaknessses and our best. And we both see ourselves grew up, in a rollercoaster ride. We still laugh madly on those old jokes back in kindergarten. (Yes, that long..)
She was engaged while I was in Rapid KL.
She got married while I was doing my Final Exam paper.
She told me (the first one to know other than her family) about the pregnancy, while I was doing my laudry in UUM.
And how come no over-reaction from me, kan?
The unnamed baby girl will be given extra loves from Auntie Dyan,Isya,Kin and Fairuz, for sure.
After this, she will join us on out eat-out sessions. Na promised to send MMS of the little baby girl of her. Cant wait. Now, Na wouldn't be the only girl (other than Auntie Kamisah, her mother) in the family.
:)
p/s; Im Raihan. Im speechless.

No comments:
Post a Comment