Saturday, October 25, 2008

null




Mak always asks, ‘Ada Boyfriend tak?’

And I always reply ‘Tak. Leceh.’

Later she will reply, 'Study comes first..'

Sometimes, she would reply ‘Betul.. tapi kena cari jugak... nanti jadi anak dara tua


One of my guy friends said ‘Aku pelik kau single lagi. Apa kau nak, sebenarnya, eh?’

Aku nak freedom, nak bebas masa aku belajar. Tak nak rasa burden, memandangkan law pun dah kira memberatkan badan aku yang sememangnya berat.


*Raihan checks her weight. Yes, Shes fat.*


Mr Zainal, my law mentor, back in Semester One even warned us, ladies to search for our soul mates to be our husbands later, while studying. He said something like this, ‘If you don’t search now, you’ll end up being a spinster. Especially when you're doing law.’


Frankly speaking, I dislike commitment…well, for now. I don’t like the whole theory that you have to share and to tell your significant other about yourself. In short, you have to be a reporter, a 24/7 unpaid reporter. Ya, ya. I know you people will say that ‘You don’t need to tell everything’. But the point is, asking your boyfriend’s permission to join debate, to go to the toilet, to eat with your guy friends, to eat together, to call him/her and talk for hours on the phone for no particular reason, I call it foolish..sometimes.


Well, these are what I am seeing now. Most of my peers are like that.


I know the good things about labeling yourself ‘In a Relationship’ on Facebook and Friendster. To be honest, sometimes I feel jealous. Yes, it is nice once in a while your girlfriend buys you shirts, your boyfriends buy you flowers… to have that so called 'sense of belonging' but, for now, I prefer to be single.


Call me old-fashioned, I don’t care. But when it comes to the effort of making the first move, I still believe that it is the man’s job. Ladies, if you feel that you’re capable enough to make the first move, please do make the first move. I won’t.


But i salute those ladies who are capable to do so.


Its not that I dont want to, but its just that I am not ready for now. Doesnt mean that Na is already married and happily living with Hanoon, I myself, must have a boyfriend Annoying.I am not in a rush. And I am not desperade and lack of kasih sayang from any other human being.


Kin, remember this? 'If I were to be in a relationship, it would be for a good keep.'


Ala, kecoh la korang. Aku baru 20 tahun. Kalau dah 25 ke, takpe lah. Itu lain story.Eventhough Na dah kawin and has a daughter already, doesn’t mean that I have to be in a relationship.

*Raihan knows Kin, Fyruz and Isya happily agree with her.*


P/S; Im Raihan. I am happy now.

6 comments:

Jijie Kusya♥ said...

sure babe..thanxxx...
i'll link u too...;)

bintu hasnan said...

thanks kak.
i dunno whether you still qualify for the award, so i am giving this award to you.(so that you'll have TWO!)

view my blog k..

ps: i like this post, but maybe you should try you know.
i did and maybe you should too

bintu hasnan said...

thanks kak.
i dunno whether you still qualify for the award, so i am giving this award to you.(so that you'll have TWO!)

view my blog k..

ps: i like this post, but maybe you should try you know.
i did and maybe you should too

nanad said...

babe.. ur posting nie.. so true yet so hard to agree with. how eh? i find it to be soo true tat its hard fo me to agree with it cz currently im in a relationship. hows tat huh? u knoe wat i mean rite? sumtimes i envy u single ppl fo havin such a carefree life while i spend most of my nites cryin ova stupid small fights. you know with the "LDR" stuffs. but tats what i have to live with. i love my bf n i dun regret it at all. hope ull find ur soulmate once ure ready 4 it ok? dun worry. u wont end up as a spinster. trust me. god has his own agenda for u. evrybdy has their soulmates =))~

Akma Laila said...

betul, in some part i do agree by having bf, kena mintak permission for everything. dang. sometime it can be tiring, and rimas somehow.

:) but i love tp have someone other than mak and ayah to spoilt me with love. lalalalala.

it is burdensome sometimes. but there's always pro and cons kan?


nanti jom lah meet up dengan naqi! tau!

Akma Laila said...

and and btw! mak saya pon asik cakap benda yang sama je.