I had a serial stalker in UUM last semester.
Like Danie’s stalker back in Semester One. Seriously.
And it’s not Pak Cik-Pak Cik Unit Keselamatan who will stalk my car just to give the love letter of the day.
Or even that scary dude who told me that I look like Maya Karin version berisi but with deodorant. (Hahaha, cakap gemuk boleh tak?? and are you blind, or was it just another lame pick up line??) Yes friends,for sure la Raihan wears a deodorant, ok. (If you couldn’t understand this joke, Where do you live, my dear, where la?)
So, about this serial stalker, everyday she’ll look at me from afar, and run towards me till I enter my room.Sometimes, another four of them would also come... but they just follow me to the car, saying things in a laungauge that I want to understand and I wish to understand but I know there isnt any way to understand it.
No one provide any class to understand the language they use.
But I understand their body language when they say that they miss me and when they are hungry.
And now, back in this jungle of doomed, I woke up today, hearing the familiar voice.
By the way, yes I know I neglected my blog for the shortest semester break ever. I had serious fun, no need to eleborate those fun moments.
Ok, ok. Tata for now.
-Arctic Monkeys
p/s; Im Raihan. I bought some nice colourful papers to make my very own calendar, due to boredom and high level of creativity.

5 comments:
ahaha, sama lah diyan! dah balik segamat dah ni. and and and and, sapa yang satlk? kucinggg ke? bunyik macam kucing jeee.
tak dapat keluar lagi sem ni. pffft
kucing? I was thinking of monyet... hmm~
monyet pon bolehjadi jugak since dia kat hutan. but 4 5 ekor monyet kejar. tak takut ke?
ahaha.kucing la kin.
monyet masa sem 1 ade, tp skrg da takde, da merajuk.
tp monyet tu ganas, esp monyet jantan.asyik curik underwear je..
waaaargh!! monyet gatal!!
hahaha. dang. kucing rupenye..
Post a Comment