Monday, March 30, 2009

Him


I do feel insecure sometimes.
I do.

I do feel that I am drifting away from Him.
I do.
But I dont want to.

I dont blame Him.
I dont.
I wont.

Do you feel this, sometimes?
Do you?

And Why?

2 comments:

Akma Laila said...

i sometimes worry that myself would actually drifting from Him, and denied it.

i am scared of my behaviour, sometimes i think its out of line.

maybe because of our anxiety, its good to have this.


maybe, its a feeling that pull(s) us(me) from doing things that we didn't want to.

Faith, maybe.

:) its a good thing.


BTW, i miss yoou cousin

Anonymous said...

aaah... this feeling.

one, good that u realise it.

two, good that you don't welcome the feeling.

maksudnya... masih ada kesedaran.

honestly? I felt it too.

Keyword: felt.

Last Monday someone jolted me into senses. He actually gave me a whole lecture.

Hampir menangis.

So... saya senyum all the way instead.

You'll get through it.

Maybe u just need someone to remind you of stuff.

Like I did.

P/s: da macam blog entry pulak :P