I drove to Solaris around 12.40pm, arrived there around 1.05pm, but failed to find a decent parking space. Bila jumpa je, ha, rupanya ada KANCIL! While searching for the parking space, saw many people, dressed beautifully, my heart said "Hhah, Maysaa la tu".
We were lucky because we manage to get the tickets, and we sat at the first 2 rows of the fashion show. Envy, huh?
So, the moment I stepped into MAPKL, I saw many fashionable, stylish people, with hijabs on their head.
Bumped into many friends, met Aifa from TTDI, Zalikha from Sri Aman, Kak Ami from SEMESTI, Nabila's sisters... its a small world after all, kan? It was a mini gathering for all hijabis. Pictures say it all. Sue Anna Joe even photographed us (Myra, Farrah and 1) and blogged about it. :D
Hana is soo petite, i feel like squeezing her cheeks, and Yuna is extremely slender.
Yuna even sat next to Nana (Myra's friend), they shared the same chair. So yes, Yuna sat close to use, but apparently i only managed to say "Yuna, MY MUM KIRIM SALAM"
Hahahahahahahahahah.
Entah bila masa la Mak kirim salam, kan? Tapi Mak memang suka Yuna.
And yes, I bought the ever so popular Snood. It is comfortable, and i bought it cheap! Yeay!!
Overall, it went well, but i pity for some of them who didnt get the chance to go to the Black Box. Lucky I did! :D




Picture courtesy of Myra and Sue Anna Joe. :D
P/S: Second week is Melaka trip!

No comments:
Post a Comment