The result is out. I got above 3 but not that so above. I’m a little bit unhappy about my Law of Contract. *sumpah kena pulun, i tell you* Nevertheless, Alhamdulillah.
Anyways, the typical Babah wasn’t that happy with my result. Mak lagi best, she said “You think it’s good?”
I said “not good, but a little bit Ok”
She said “so, it’s a little bit OK for me”.
Yup, Babah.I need to study hard for my Contract 2 and when I say hard, I really mean it. No more last minute preparation. I had enough with rojak-ing all those cases, especially to remember those Chinese names.
This coming Saturday afternoon would be spent with my friends. Mak wanted to have a Makan-Makan with Anjimin’s friends and mines.
Anyway, happy 23nd birthday to Anjul (Zul Ariff) my brother in
Congratulations to fellow course mates and U-mates. Whatever results you achieved, don’t give up.I remember Encik Din told us in Rhetoric Class.
He said something like this "I believe that Examination does not reflect the output that you have gained thorughout the semester..it reflects your luck..and your mental and HEALTH condition".
I couldnt agree more.
p/s; im raihan. i need super duper extra work for next semester.


No comments:
Post a Comment