Something happened last Tuesday. Something that had taught Farrah,Rafiq, Idy and I a big fat lesson … well at least, myself.
Don’t judge anyone who dresses like a Mat Rempit. Seriously.
Apart from that particular event, the train ride was different this time. I slept ¾ of the ride, because my mobile was running out of battery and the girls were busy lovey-dovey with their boyfriends. So predictable.. -____-“
Warning for this next statement: This is NOT a sarcastic remark.
I did happily enjoy Communication 2.
Especially the visit from UiTM-ers and also yes, the bonding with the girls and the guys (they know who they are)
2 weeks spent in the Jungle? I say, it was just perfect. 2 weeks were just nice.It was not too mentally and physically challenged to be jailed in that Jungle, with the blessings from the rain, of course.
Oh, did I mention about sleeping in the Jungle, with the rain was such a sacred experience? Yes, it is.
The visit to ‘not-too far from
It’s called inheritance, bloody ignorant.
Wish me luck. I’m currently trying hard to finish Trainspotting. It is confusing, with the accent.


p/s; im raihan. Mak says I need to grow up. But, I grow fat. Haha.

No comments:
Post a Comment