Ive neglected my blog for more than 3 months. What happened within that 3 months? Finals and Semester Break. Finals preparation was neck-breaking (heh??) and Semester break was fun., though I didnt have the chance to meet my friends especially Sri Amanians, that often. But then, everything was great, Alhamdulilllah.
Now, I've just finished searching and reading cases, Partnership Act and draft the Case Review for Legal Etchics, via Kak Lin's superfast Celcom Broadband.
Apart from that, UUM hasn’t change that much, other that the college re-structuring process. (Im proud to say that I’m a COLGIS student. College of Law, Government and International Studies student.). Sintok is still the same old Sintok. But with different faces and different Bus Drivers and lecturers (of course, lah!).
As usual, we had our interaksi with the beloved 9th batch. They were supportive and yes, energetic. Even the batch representative was overwhelmingly full of enthusiasm. Wait, he's no more a UUM student now, as he decided to move to UM. Ahh, BIG LOST. Other than that, glad to know that they are trying to enjoy themselves here. (oooooohhhh..)
I kept on telling the 9th batch that, creative is what you need in order to entertain yourself in UUM. (yes, sounds so weird, but creative is the word to 'rebounce' from boredom). *Chey,kiranya saya ini kreatif lah kan?*
New lecturers with new subjects (Tort, Company, Criminal and Legal Ethics), minus Miss Khuzaimah. Law lecturers seem strict in a very motherly way. The compulsory university subjects , both are OK. What could I expect more on them, right? They're supposed to teach 100++ students.
And oh not to forget, the ultra scary lecturer for Public Speaking. His policy is this. "No one is allowed to speak in other languages. English is the only language that can be used. If not, one shall face the ultra humiliating yet funny and entertaining consequence..which is, to sing an English latest pop song, in front of the class. From A to Z.
The girls, they dropped the class and changed to Small Group Communication. But I didn't, though the class starts 8am. (Sunday and Tuesday) I guess I prefer to challenge myself to stop using Rojak English.
Im happy because I need not to worry no more about car sticker. (Alhamdulillah). Those Pak Cik Guard now even perli me.. one of them even made me stopped the car and said to me ' Hai Raihan, kamu banyak sticker sekarang eh..buat koleksi ke?" Hahaha.
I've decided to switch my utmost loyalty on laudry service from Dobi Ceria to another laundry shop named Pusat Dobi Rabisha. I had enough of the service provided by Dobi Ceria.
Aaaa. I am super thrilled with all those activities planned by the law student society.
Tomorrow I need to wash Cik Suci, buy Friskies for the cat and her kittens (kesian la, meow malam-malam lapar..), go to the library to search on Racism (the Public Speaking lecturer preferred racism over role of the newspapers and chocolate's benefits). I guess I need to do research on Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King Jr, Abraham Lincoln and even Adolf Hitler. And yes, to read and be inspired again by the book, 'Too Kill A Mocking Bird'.
Im done here. I need beauty rest.
p/s; im raihan. define 'Pop' will you?

3 comments:
yeah. uve neglected ur blog for a friggin 3 months raihan. watsup with tat? lolz. well welcome back 2 bloggy wonderland. =))~ looking forward 4 ya next post. oh oh btw. COLGIS does sound so much better than CAS and COB kn? n the public speaking lecturer of urs, cool la die. haha.
yeah. uve neglected ur blog for a friggin 3 months raihan. watsup with tat? lolz. well welcome back 2 bloggy wonderland. =))~ looking forward 4 ya next post. oh oh btw. COLGIS does sound so much better than CAS and COB kn? n the public speaking lecturer of urs, cool la die. haha.
I'm a COLGISian too.
Haha..
Dorky much?
~Raihanah
Post a Comment