If there’s one little thing I’ve learnt for this particular unexpected week, it would be;
Don’t hold things too long.
Don’t wait and say 'time will wait'.
And love the people around you everyday, because you wouldn’t know what will happen tomorrow.
OK, not ONE... But 3 things I’ve learnt.
And if there’s regret for this week, it would be.
Failure to visit Paah all these while.
From what I’ve learnt today, regret means, you learn from you mistake(s).
I’ve learnt much this week and truly I am sorry.
If there’s a childish regret, it would be, deleting every episode of The OC from my laptop.
Im craving for Seth Cohen, not Dan Humphrey. Especially the way he treated Summer and made Summer smiled every single day with his never-ending lame jokes.
That, I call sweet.
Especially when he talked way too much, to the point of being extremely annoying.
p/s; I am Raihan. I don’t hold grudges. It’s toxic to your immune system.
oh yes, Happy Birthday to Mr Fitri. have fun with your royal bath, k..

5 comments:
yes.dont hold things too long.
get to me as soon as your feet touch kl's ground! :)
i deleted the previous comment, sebab komen tu i posted using my mum's account. huhu.
just to tell u i've linked u :)
myra,will be in touch wif as soon as the feet touch kl's ground.
tq, qilah!
oh yes.seth cohen mite b d strangest geek who sumtimes tries too hard to attract d attention of petite summer bt tat is wat i call sweet. too =))~ hes annoyin but who cares.hes cute! lolz
Post a Comment