2 days ago, Anjul called... was not long phone conversation since I was about to drive back to Kachi.
He asked 'Kau nak apa dari sini eh?'. Tough question, seriously.
Mak called last evening, while i was busy selecting the best Ikan Bilis in Pasar Malam. I was not into the conversation, but all I know is that, She's really happy that Anjul is coming back this Raya. The whole house would be merrier.
I had fun last nite.
:)
Kiki, u know Chili Bodoh rite? Capsicum. Kiki and the family call it Chili Bodoh, since it is not as hot as fire, as any other normal chili..not spicy at all. It doesnt have the 'oooooohhh' effect.
Mak calls it Chili Benggala.
But, Yusri and the family say its Chili Kambing.
Yes, Goat.
Apperently, a random dude calls it Cabai Besaq.
What about you?
The spaghetti was nice, even though I made in in an extremely limited time.
p/s; im raihan, im no WonderWoman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
and dinosaur years ago, i called it CILI YANG MACAM LOCENG TU :D
(God knows how the hell it got associated with a bell!)
chili loceng??
ah, somehow it looks like it, though.
Post a Comment