Monday, October 20, 2008

green

Let the good times roll
Let them knock you around
Let the good times roll
Let them make you a clown

-Cars

Raya was seriously fun, minus one major hiccup. Thanks to Taman Sinar Harapan, our PNC Puan Zuryati and Ijai. We had spent almost 12 hours for 3 open houses and one visit to Sinar Harapan.

One way to make me happy, is to send me to amusement park. Seriously, I would be extremely hyper.

Kak Mas graduated today. Daus came to see her and we watched Eagle Eye

Hey you, yes you. You know its you. I promise you that I'll update raya pictures and funfair ride in campus, OK.

I wish I could write more, but right now I'm revising Company Law now.Susah, ok.Toooo many cases. Juling mata tau.

p/s; Im Raihan. Do watch Eagle Eye, will you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouh! saya blajar company law tak smpi half of whats in d statute pun dh juling dah! adehh.. turun saham ar cmni

nanad said...

youve been awarded. check it out in my page =))