Friday, October 17, 2008

empipi

MPP Election was held last Wednesday. I was happy this time because I know personally some of the candidates. Kak Rai, Luqman, Munirah, Jega, to name a few..Some of the seniors got confused with Nur Raihan and Raihanah. When I told Sophy in my class, he said ‘Macam same, tapi warna kulit, TAK


>.<”


See…


Again, our spectacles are ALMOST the same, but no, we are two different people… especially our skin colour.


Well, this election was great. I helped Kak Rai and Hanan, especially on moving around the campus. And both won. Kak Rai even got the 2nd highest vote for Umum. Woot-woot! By the way, I appreciate that you trust me to hold the responsibility.They were worried sick, afraid on the results, but I said, confidently, you guys will win, because you guys are cute and presentable, both pictures on the voting paper are perfect.


Hanan said ‘Memandai je kau….’ I replied, ‘I did something similar to that, last year’.I hated last election. I was sick, and was forced to vote. I didn’t know the candidates.So, I voted people who looked presentable on the paper, and yes, cute. Silly me.


Apart from that, something shitty happened today. Good things come to those who wait rite Danie? We don’t need to be rude to be mad at someone, rite Kin? I still hold on to what Mak once said to me, ‘Time will come to prove everything.’


Final is just around that corner. Yes, that corner. The corner of yours turly big eyes.My schedule study isn't ready yet to be posted on to the crowded wall. Tomorrow would be great, I hope. 3 Open houses. 2 lecturers, and one student. (Atlast, meets Raihan’s requirement…hahaha)


And this is ONE of the reasonS what I like about UUM. We are like one whole bunch of big family. Though our law department is small, we stay close like a family.Is there any other lecturer in your university who will invite your for Raya Open House? Do you lecturer invite you to come and help her to cook?


Drama nye

Again, congrates for Kak Rai!

p/s; Im Raihan. What to wear for Open Houses? Cotton baju kurung?

2 comments:

bintu hasnan said...

yea.sure.
im linking urs also.
B)

the raihan said...

thanks, babe!