I am not a Rock Kapak person. Farrah is, Bad too. And it hit rock bottom when Bad said this to me and Zzati ‘Ha, tu lah….nyanyi dengar lagu English jah.’
I think he knows each and every Rock Kapak song in the studio.I was excited and of course, Zzati too. Zzati even went on drooling happily later in her room, explaining how cute he was in the studio, trying to remember the rhythm and the melody of the songs.
*Rock kapak pon, rock kapak la..*
Its not that i dont want to listen to Malay Rock Kapak. I do, listen. But not that much. I know certain songs but I could not proclaim myself as a Rock-Kapak heavy listener. So, for the sake of the performance , I shall listen more. Well, at least it is much better than tangkap lentok and tangkap leleh songs..or other songs written by Eddie Hamid. Even in Spanar Jaya, they made up a character named Eddie Lentoq..hahaha.(Corrent me if Im wrong here).
So people, form now on I shall change or try to change my ear mode to be more comfortable towards the Rock Kapak genre and learn Rock Kapak 101 from Farrah. (Bad tak boleh).
Change, huh?
Life is very twisted in a very dramatic way, innit? To change or not to change, to follow the boring routine or to make a rebellious revamp, which is to be considered? I don’t know nothing about 'changing myself', for now, since I could not see the progress (from weight, to study to friendship, to food..etc) But whatever it is , I say ‘Know yourself first'.
Britney changed her sense of style and music regularly. Christina Aguilera too. Even Pepsi shall change its own design next year.
See, a friend of mine who used to know nothing and support no team at all in football, suddenly changed. From a clueless girl who doesn’t even know what EPL is and only knows Beckham, now proudly (oh…wrong) wrongly supports Manchester United and even wears the jersey proudly. Why the sudden change? And why Man U? I know the reasons.
Kin, even before this used to discuss nothing about football, but now an avid
Na used to be the overweight girl and being the centre of people’s jokes due to her weight, changed herself from fat to stick thin. Though I was happy on her new weight shes she was, too, but I wasn’t happy that she lost her weight in an unhealthy way. In fact, I was a little bit frustrated. She lost her weight,
To make it more twisted, readers.. later she changed for good. (Alhamdulilllah) due to an extremely bad tragedy. She is now a full time hijabi with her beautiful abayas almost all the time. The right Muslimah way to cover the aurah, I may say. She comes back to her religion, the right path, to see the light at the end of the tunnel. But people keep on criticizing her on her changes, saying that she had been badly influenced by yours truly (who apparently owns only 3 abayas and wear the liquid eyeliners with smudges all over her big panda eyes and was a teenage rebel back in her boarding school) and her ‘islamic based’ college education.
*Sangat WTF,
Sometimes, she talked over the phone, stating that why people could not accept her changes. She said ‘when I was fat, I was being victimized regularly, later I turned thin, everybody talked behind my back, creating stories that was not even true at all, and now, I thought I satisfied everyone, I devote myself to my religion, I try to dress according to the principles lies in the Quran and Hadith, to lower my gaze and whats not, but again… the same old cycle”.
She said ‘I thought I changed for good’.
Another friend of mine pulak, drastically changed after a bad tragedy happened in her life. But she changed from a Jamie Sullivan to Regina George.
Jap, tragedy is bad, right? There isn’t any good tragedy, right?
And now, the girls want Sinderala- Amylea. Tukar lagi. Pening. But I don’t mind, as long as the songS are familiar to the audience.

1 comment:
i want to be super skinny but don wanna wear skimpy clothes
cmne eyh?~
haha
p/s: sila link blog aku dan khabar2kan pada dunia betapa buruknya gaya penulisanku ;P
Post a Comment