Tuesday, November 11, 2008

hehe

I still cant stop smiling.

1. Something nice, i mean REALLY nice happened 2 days ago. I had fun. Hihihi. Thanks!

2. I guess my theory is right about Arsenal. Suka sangat kalah dengan team-team korok.

3. Kin and Fairuz Insya Allah will come here in Sintok around 18-22 Nov during 8 days gap for Company Law. Ya Allah, gembiranya saya. Speechless.

4. Na is happy with the card and the CD. Weeeeeee...

5. I found the best Nasi Lemak Kukus in Kedah. Thanks to the girls. Lan dan Alep kempunan.

6. Seriously, the best time to eat your Ramly Burger, is during the rainy days and nights. Heaven i tell you, ok. Again, Lan dan Alep kempunan.

7. Its a small world for me and Myra. Pusing-pusing muka sama.

8. Kadang kadang saya suka tanya Emak masak apa, untuk bagi saya semangat untuk makan di sini. Betul, tak tipu. Sudah bosan dengan makanan-makanan di sini.

9. Could you try to listen to Another Way To Die; Alicia Keys & Jack White ; Bond's latest OST. Sangat menakjubkan. :) I think it is an ace. Nope, it is an ace.

Enough.

Dont get offended,
If I seem absent minded
Just keep telling me facts
And keep making me smile

- Bloc Party

p/s; Im Raihan.Whats the point?

1 comment:

Isumaru said...

hurm~

happy that ur happy (wlupun tatau mengapa.. :P)

anyway.. that bond's latest ost is not that memorable laa. not diggin' it that much.