I just got back from OZ. I had fun, especially spending quality times (shopping included) with Anjimin and my mum. We laughed hard from the first day to the last day, though it was kinda sad of me to depart from my brother. Jep, the housemate must be laughing deep in his heart, hearing us, laughing on every little thing that matters to us.
Anjimin is the only one in the family, had the chance to spend more time with my parents. He was away for only 3 years, studing in KYS. And after 3 years in KYS, he was a homer. I noticed that Mak was kinda sad, Anjimin too. Anjimin was the semi-permenant Mak’s driver to everywhere from Pasar, kelas Agama to Sungai Buloh, buying plants for the home. I can say that he is a wonderful brother and a wonderful son.
He was a bit silent on our last day there. Alah, taka pa, ada lagi 3 bulan lagi.
Hadoi, lepas ni dah takda sapa (for a certain period of time) lagi nak jerit and gelak sama sakan pasal benda benda yang sangat lame. Dari Sivaji sampailah ke Ning Baizura sehinggalah ke Last of The Mohicans and Chikomendes hair do. Readers wont understand what I wrote here, because these are our inside jokes.
Oh, by the way, I failed to find the book.
P/S; Im Raihan. Sangat outdated. Sorry.

1 comment:
the pic is SGT COOL. p/s: i miss you old roomie, hope ur doing good always.
Post a Comment