Monday, October 8, 2012

wind

So today's Sunday class is good.

We've been learning about the Day of Resurrection in Darul Ta'lim since 3 weeks ago. Its part of the Aqidah First class.

Then Ustaz Moaz mentioned about the Wind. The Wind made it clear.  Next is the Trumpet and after that is the Second Trumpet. So clear to the point that we can weep like a kid. That is the the early stage.

I didn't know about The Wind. And it got me thinking. Are we the True Believers?

Fina was there too. May we both remain steadfast.  :)

And yesterday's Shariah class was perfect.I didn't feel sleepy at all, Alhamdulillah.  One of the lecturers asked us to write down the reasons of adultery, and these are the list:-

1. Couple berduaan dalam gelap
2. Kawin mahal
3. Attitude and appearance
4. Porn
5. Media
6. Poligami (isteri tak bagi consent)

So the lecturer asked "berduaan dalam gelap ke berdua je?"

The whole class was in silence.

And than Bammmmm. It hit me really hard. I mean we make reasons and justify our acts even though it is clear in our religion, right?

Im eager to learn Shariah more and I hope that this 'eagerness' will appear every single Saturday throughout these 2 semesters.

:)

No comments: